Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2013

Thursday the 21st of February

Today was a nice day. I could have a lay in because I didn't have to go to college. Around 11 o'clock a girl came and I gave her a german lesson, because she's having some exams soon and is learning german for 4 years. I was quite impressed, because I learned French for 3 years and I can't really speak French and she was brilliant at talking.
Afterwards I went on a walk with Elida and her dog.
It was nice weather and we walked around the pond in petersfield.
Around 3 o'clock I had to be back and look after my boys. It was a lovely day with them.
Frist we went on a really long walk with the dog Juno for 1 and a half hours and it was really fun we were singing and playing and took some nice pictures.
When we got back we sat inside and drew some pictures. They wanted me to draw a eagle because they were so impressed by birds of prey. They just went to a park yesterday where they saw massive eagles so that was their main topic at the moment.
We where so hungry from the long walk and our lasagne already waited to be eaten. So we ate lasagne and watched a movie aside.
The only annoying thing was that my Internet wasn't working in the evening, so now I'm sitting in the kitchen of my host family's house.
Have a good night everyone and talk soon.

Bye bye xxx



















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen