Samstag, 30. März 2013

Hello Mum. Hello Dad. Hello Grandma. Hello Grandpa. Hello World.

Hello out there.

Tomorrow is Sunday and my parents are coming to England. They're going to stay here for one week. I'm already super excited and so happy to see them.
It's going to be a nice week.

On Tuesday I was completely free, so I had a really lazy morning.
I skipped college in the morning.
I still went to Guildford to check the car, because I already told you, I had an little accident. They couldn't really help me.
They took pictures and send them to another car garage and then they will call back. I hope it's not going to be sooo extreme expensive.
In the evening I went to the gym.

Wednesday was Phyllis birthday so we had lunch together in the Monoloco restaurant which was really good.
They serve nice food and everything for 8£, also the portions are quite big.
In the evening I went to the gym and later we met again in the red lion, to celebrate Phyllis birthday. Elida made a really, really good chocolate cake.

Thursday, I skipped college again. I know, I'm a bad girl. But I was so lazy and tired.
So I slept really long, unfortunately till 1 and then I had to start working at 3.
So I did literally nothing on Thursday. Also because I had to babysit in the evening. So I watched tons of YouTube videos, about exercising and dieting - and finally my beloved Germany's next topmodels show. I just love it!

Friday was quite relaxing and it felt as it was Saturday. I only had to work till 12 in the morning. Then I skyped with parents and later on we all met in Vince's house to have lunch together. The House is incredibly big and nice. We've been eating Paella, self made from Vince, which was really nice. Then we had a little walk around the garden and as we've been inside again we've been eating popcorn and listening to music and suddenly we were in a mood to make another Harlem shake video, so we did! And it's fun.

Later on we (Phyllis, Elida and I) went to Elidas house and cooked some dinner. My lovely Vanessa came aswell and joined us and we had really good talks and a quite evening.

Today I had to work, but somehow it was really relaxing. I'm so tired now, just want to sleep. I played with my lovely Danny and then I took the dog for a walk. Now I just tidied my room.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, to see my family and hug them and spend time with them for the next days. I hope you also have a special time at the moment ? Or some personal highlight, which makes you think life is beautiful?

Have a wonderful Easterweekend now and see you soon!

Lots of love, xxx Juana













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen